Visualize OKR progress and move team OKRs forward
Weekdone offers one of the top OKR tracking and employee performance management solutions for small and medium-sized businesses. It is a hassle-free system for using OKRs, weekly reports, dashboard, and feedback. It makes life easier for managers and lets teams be more productive. Our goal is to be the single most used tool in any manager’s pocket.
Leaders create Company Objectives to set the direction teams need to go towards for the quarter.
Teams develop Objectives and define Key Results that will work towards the Company Objective.
Employees set plans for the week that they think will drive the results (outcomes) needed to move their Team OKRs forward.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an Weekdone account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||SAML name from Weekdone like
Configure integration with Weekdone
To configure the integration with Weekdone, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Click on the top right user icon and then click Company settings
- On the left menu, click Single-sign-on (SAML2)
- Set SAML name (This will be the Callback URL) and fill other settings
- Save the changes
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to Weekdone. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.