Way We Do
SOP Software that turns policies and procedures into Active Workflow
Way We Do is cloud-based SOP Software that enables you to create, maintain and actively use a Business Operations Manual by making policies and procedures a natural part of daily workflow. Our practical tools are a perfect fusion of business process management, knowledge management and compliance. Managers assign tasks, create automatic reminders, and monitor workflow, while team members use procedures and follow processes from any location, so work is seamless and nothing is forgotten.
Compliance & Safety
Why take risks with your business? Standardizing processes and integrating them into day to day workflow will create a safer workplace and help you avoid fines and penalties by staying in compliance with required standards and regulations.
Franchisors have easy access to their entire franchise network’s Way We Do accounts through their master account. The master account allows franchisors to install, update, and manage approved templates, policies, procedures and checklists across all franchisee sub-accounts. It also allows the fra...
Intellectual Property (IP) Protection
Way We Do helps business owners to easily document processes, procedures and workflows so that knowledge is retained within the business itself, and not just in the minds of the people who work there. This systematization protects the company IP even through staff changes or sale of the business.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for a Way We Do account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login
Configure integration with Way We Do
To configure the integration with Way We Do, follow the steps below with the data show in the Tutorial view.
- Log in to Way We Do dashboard.
- Click the person icon in the top right corner of any page in Way We Do, then click Account in the dropdown menu.
- Click the menu icon to open the push navigation menu and click on Single Sign On.
- Enable the Turn on single sign-on switch.
- Enter a name to show in the login page in Single sing-on name (Auth0).
- Enter the Entity ID with the Issuer URL.
- Enter the SAML SSO URL with the Identity Provider Login URL.
- Upload the IdP certificate in the Certificate file uploader.
- You can disable the Way We Do Sign-On with Enable passwords and create users on the fly with Enable auto-provisioning.
For more details, you can follow Way We Do docs.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to Way We Do. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.