Visual Paradigm Online
VP Online, a suite of Powerful Online Tools that drives your business growth and improve project outcomes
Diagramming better, faster, together. Draw diagrams online anytime and anywhere collaboratively with your team in cloud. Import diagrams from the cloud to the desktop for performing enterprise scale of modelling and analysis with model traceability, versioning and traceability. Visual Paradigm Online is a much better alternative to LucidChart, SmartDraw, Viso, Concept Draw, Creately, Gliffy and etc.
Create engaging and professional design
A visual design tool to create eye-catching infographics, flyers and other visuals in minutes, with no design experience!.
Diagramming and flowcharting
An all-in-one diagramming software that supports a wide variety of business and technical diagrams.
Whether your teams are collocated or distributed, we provide a seamless collaboration experience for real-time team collaboration.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an Visual Paradigm Online account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login like
|Audience||Service Provider Entity URL from within SSO_PROVIDER like
Configure integration with Visual Paradigm Online
To configure the integration with Visual Paradigm Online, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Log in to Visual Paradigm Online.
- Click on User Name > Administration
- Click on System Tools and click on Single Sign-On.
- Click on Enable
- Insert Auth0 on the Identity Provider (IDP) Name field
- Upload the Identity Provider Metadata file into the Identity Provider Metadata field.
- Press Save to save the settings.
For more details, you can follow Visual Paradigm Online docs.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to Visual Paradigm Online. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.