Verified™ Biometric MFA
Stop fraud and account takeover with biometric authentication
authID’s Verified delivers fortified multi-factor authentication (MFA) with seamless, in-browser facial biometric authentication that verifies the user, not just the device. With a simple, drop-in solution integrated with the Auth0 platform, Verified enhances MFA for B2B, B2C, and B2E environments.
authID’s API-first design also delivers additional third-party fraud defense & identity proofing where needed, with additional integration. Verified supports automated biometric identity proofing and document authentication of over 9,000 government credentials for digital, remote onboarding. Replace password risk and gain digital identity certainty with Verified’s cloud-based, facial biometric matching and anti-spoofing liveness confirmation.
Increase Certainty. Stop Fraud
Verified stops password phishing, secret question fatigue and account takeover with advanced facial biometric matching and real-time AI-powered liveness checks. Verified ensures it's really your customer logging into your enterprise platform.
Reduce Customer Effort
Verified delights customers with a quick selfie and low-friction authentication. Captured in-browser on any mobile or desktop device, and with no extra hardware or mobile authentication apps, Verified offers increased trust and user mobility.
Protect User Identity With Encryption
Verified securely encrypts the biometric templates created from user selfies, hardening them against attack. Verified delivers biometric matching without bias across all demographics with the same level of ease and certainty.
Verified CloudConnect Auth0 Actions platform is a simple, drop-in facial biometric identity verification and authentication solution that integrates seamlessly to fortify your Auth0 workflows. Verified delivers advanced facial biometrics as a second authentication factor, thereby eliminating vulnerable one-time codes, easily phished knowledge questions, as well as user concerns about changing or losing devices.
Supported use-cases through the Actions platform include:
- Secure Login - Invoke Verified’s in-browser selfie-capture at login to ensure that access is granted only when the user successfully passes authID.ai’s privacy-first, biometric authentication.
- Secure high-value or fraud-flagged transactions - Invoke Verified’s inline selfie-capture to prevent account takeover, second-and first-party fraud. Verified provides an indisputable audit trail that can be used to confirm its really your user requesting a transaction.
Get started with Verified through a simple, no-code solution.
- Make sure you have an Auth0 account and tenant. Sign up for free here.
- Sign up for an authID.ai Identity Verification platform account.
Configure authID.ai Verified Platform for Auth0
- Login to the authID.ai Identity Portal (using issued authID credentials)
- Navigate to the Auth0 section under the left-hand navigation bar
- Select “Add Integration” button to generate the required parameters.
- Capture and securely store the Integration Id and Session Secret parameters, as these cannot be retrieved.
Add the Auth0 Action
Note: Once the Action is successfully deployed, all logins for your tenant will be processed by this integration. Make sure this Action is installed and verified on a test tenant before activating the integration in production.
- Select Add Integration (at the top of this page).
- Read the necessary access requirements and click Continue.
- Configure the integration using the following fields:
- Session Secret: obtained from the authID.ai Identity portal.
- Integration ID: obtained from the authID.ai Identity portal.
- Click Create to add the integration to your Library.
- Click the Add to flow link on the pop-up that appears.
- Drag the Action into the desired location in the flow.
- Click Apply Changes.
How do you know when Verified is enabled?
Once the Verified Integration is enabled in your Auth0 Actions, your users will login as usual to your application with their username and password. Users will then be seamlessly redirected to Verified for in-browser Selfie enrollment. The user will consent to the enrollment and take a quick selfie. Once the Selfie is captured and liveness is confirmed, the user’s authID.ai biometric authentication account is created.
The authID.ai Identity Portal can help you:
- Monitor User selfie-enrollment transactions. Navigate to Transactions and Filter to “Selfie”
- Monitor Verified authentication transactions. Navigate to "Transactions" and Filter to “Verified”
- Reset User’s biometric authentication account. Navigate to "Verified Enrolled Users".
For additional information and updates please visit authID.ai Developer Documentation page and navigate to Cloud Connections section.