Flexible, secure, and accurate identity verifications
Trust Swiftly provides flexible and accurate identity verifications with over 15 different verification methods. Trust Swiftly is easily customizable through our dashboard and configurable with Auth0 to optimize your customer's experience with frictionless verifications.
Trust Swiftly helps businesses adaptively fight fraud by applying the right friction when needed. From SMS verification to ID, Banking, Voice, and Credit Cards, you can be sure all checks are covered.
Ask only what you need to
Only ask verification when necessary, and approve more real customers while blocking fraud.
Verification methods for every customer
Offer verifications options via SMS, Voice, ID, Document, Video, Social, Banking, and more.
Automate identity proofing and optimize fraud solutions with added integrations.
Trust Swiftly is a cloud-based identity verification software designed to help businesses verify their customers through over 15 different security capabilities. Adding this Action, gives anyone the ability to step up identity proofing on Auth0. The Action will allow you to verify IDs, selfies, credit cards, addresses, SSNs, phone numbers, and much more.
Setup in Trust Swiftly
To configure the integration with Trust Swiftly, follow the steps below.
- Log in to the Trust Swiftly dashboard.
- Create a Template in the Trust Swiftly dashboard to configure the user verification steps. Read the documentation on managing templates for more information.
- Navigate to Settings > Auth & Registration > Auth0.
- Copy the Auth0 Signing Key and save it on the Integration Keys page under Auth0 Signing Key.
- Return to the Auth0 settings page to select the default verification template. Optional settings such as email and SMS reminders are available.
- Navigate to the Developer > API page to create an API key.
- You should now have the API Key, Auth0 Signing Key, and your tenant URL ready for adding to the Auth0 action.
Add the Auth0 Action
- Select Add Integration (at the top of this page).
- Read the necessary access requirements and click Continue.
- Configure the integration using the following fields:
- Trust Swiftly API Key: The API key from the Trust Swiftly Developer API page.
- Auth0 Signing Key: The Auth0 Signing Key from the Trust Swiftly Auth0 settings page.
- Trust Swiftly Tenant URL: The domain URL for your Trust Swiftly tenant. i.e. https://example.trustswiftly.com/
- Click Create to add the integration to your Library.
- Click the Add to flow link on the pop-up that appears.
- Drag the Action into the desired location in the flow.
- Click Apply Changes.
When the Action is setup any user that logins to Auth0 will be required to complete the configured verification template. After a successful verification the user will not be prompted for any verifications on future logins. The verification request can also be set as optional to create a frictionless login process. To do this you need to login to your Trust Swiftly Dashboard and enable the setting for it.
Trust Swiftly will respond with the verification results. Trust Swiftly will then return to Auth0 to update the user's
app_metadata with the status of the verification using the following keys:
trust_swiftly_verifications_completed- status of the last verification
trust_swiftly_id- the user's Trust Swiftly identifier
Auth0 will then add the following claims to the ID token being issued to the application:
https://trustswiftly.com/verifications_completed- status of the last verification
https://trustswiftly.com/id- the user's Trust Swiftly identifier
The application requesting login will need to check for one of the three following scenarios during callback:
- Check for an
errorparameter indicating something went wrong before the user could be verified
- Check for a missing
verifications_completedclaim in the ID token indicating that the verification could not be completed
- Check for the
verifications_completedclaim in the ID token for the status of the verification.
- Start by reviewing the Trust Swiftly documentation.
- If users are getting stuck or not completing the verification contact support or consider setting the request as optional.