Reduce downtime with real-time alerting, dashboards, and machine-learning-powered analytics.
Sumo Logic knows cloud operations and analytics.
Our cloud-native, multi-tenant platform helps you make data-driven decisions and reduces your time to investigate security and operational issues. Here is how:
Collect & centralize More than 150 applications and integrations make it easy to aggregate data across your stack and down your pipeline.
Search & investigate Real-time analytics help you rapidly identify and resolve potential cyber attacks, detect and prevent breaches, and reduce compliance costs.
Monitor & visualize Customizable dashboards align teams by visualizing logs, metrics and performance data for full-stack visibility and reliable delivery.
Alert & notify Machine-learning algorithms work 24/7 and alert you if there’s an important event or problem to fix.
Monitor and troubleshoot in real time
Increase your troubleshooting effectiveness. Sumo Logic helps you reduce downtime and move from reactive to proactive monitoring with cloud-based modern analytics powered by machine learning.
Act on threats instantly
Quickly detect Indicators of Compromise (IoCs), accelerate investigation, and ensure compliance using Sumo Logic Security Analytics.
Make smarter decisions
Enable data-driven business decisions and predict and analyze customer behavior using Sumo Logic’s real-time analytics platform.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an Sumo Logic account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||Assertion Consumer from the Sumo Logic site like
Configure integration with Sumo Logic
To configure the integration with Sumo Logic, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Go to Administration > Security > SAML
- Select an existing configuration, or click the plus (+) icon to create a new configuration
- Configure the fields with the current and save
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to Sumo Logic. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.