SolarWinds Service Desk
A modern IT service management (ITSM) solution to eliminate barriers to employee support services
SolarWinds Service Desk is a 2020 TrustRadius Winner. Service Desk is a winner in two categories: IT Asset Management and IT Service Management (ITSM) SaaS-based infrastructure and application performance monitoring, tracing, and custom metrics for hybrid and cloud-custom applications.
Smart Technology to Improve Efficiency
With smart technology incorporated into the service desk, your IT staff can focus their efforts on significant business priorities rather than spending time on mundane, time-consuming tasks.
Create Positive Employee Engagement
Modern IT service desk solutions enable organizations to provide a more meaningful employee experience through streamlined service management capabilities.
ITIL Best Practices
Using the framework laid out by ITIL, a mature IT service desk solution can utilize best practices to better equip your organization to manage problems, changes, and releases in addition to incident management.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for a SolarWind Service Desk account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login
Configure integration with SolarWind Service Desk
To configure the integration with SolarWind Service Desk, follow the steps below with the data show in the Tutorial view.
- Log in to SolarWind Service Desk.
- Navigate to the Setup menu in the left side menu. Select Account and Single Sign-On
- Enter the following:
- Identity Provider URL
- SAML Issuer
- Paste the x.509 IdP Certificate
- You can enable the checkbox to create users if they do not exist and disable the Service Desk default login.
For more details, you can follow SolarWind Service Desk docs.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to SolarWind Service Desk. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.