An extensible application performance management
Solarwinds AppOptics is an extensible application performance management (APM) and metrics platform that grows with your team. It's a zero-configuration APM with distributed tracing, host and IT infrastructure monitoring with dozens of integrations, and custom metrics that all feed into the same dashboarding, analytics, and alerting pipelines.
Struggling to monitor all your applications?
Let SolarWinds AppOptics infrastructure and application monitoring solution help fill the gaps while running alongside.
How can I minimize my mean time to resolution?
SolarWinds AppOptics is known for its troubleshooting triple threat-distributed tracing, live code profiling and exception tracking-allowing users to rapidly solve performance issues in complex systems.
Why do I need to understand APM?
AppOptics does the heavy lifting and provides simplified root cause summaries for your services and traces, and pinpoints application problems for you.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an SolarWinds AppOptics account
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login like
Configure integration with SSO_PROVIDER
To configure the integration with SSO_PROVIDER, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Log in to SolarWinds AppOptic with an administrator account.
- Navigate to Settings > Organization Settings > Security.
- Issuer (Entity ID): Copy and paste the Identity Provider URL.
- SAML URL: Copy the Login URL.
- X.509 Certificate: Open the Identity Provider Certificate with a text editor and copy and paste it.
- Click Save
- Click Enable SAML Integration and click OK
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to Solarwinds AppOptics. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.