Sketchboard makes online diagramming simple, fun and intuitive
Sketchboard is an infinite online white board, powered by your teams ideas. Use diagrams, notes, images and screenshots to brainstorm ideas. Tailored for Software Development. Sketchboard makes online diagramming simple, fun and intuitive.
Get the best out of your distributed team
Sketchboard works great with the product teams, consultants and bigger organizations. Work remotely with your teammates at the same time on a web white board, get immediate feedback and track their movements.
Teamwork for the best results
Some thoughts develop only when you transplant them into another mind. Sketchboard provides a productive digital workspace that makes it easy to share ideas.
Organic looks boost your teamwork
Sketchboard revolves around ideas, not looks. We believe an organic feel encourages collaboration and feedback.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an Sketchboard account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login like
|Audience||Service Provider Entity URL from within SSO_PROVIDER like
Configure integration with Sketchboard
To configure the integration with Sketchboard, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Log in to Sketchboard.
- Click on User Name > Security.
- Click on Configure SSO.
- Click on Enable SSO/SAML to enable the SSO configuration.
- In the Identity Provider section fill the Issuer field.
- Fill the SAML Sign-in URL field.
- Fill the x509 Certificate field.
- Click Save to save the changes.
- In Security in your account settings, change the Log in type in case SSO is not selected.
For more details, you can follow Sketchboard docs.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to Sketchboard. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.