Presentation Management Systems for better content management
Shufflrr is the next evolution in presentation management, enabling the creation of new PowerPoint presentations from all types of files including video, MS Office files, PDFs, images and of course, PowerPoint.
PowerPoint Search Engine
It’s the enterprise content library solution. Get set up in two steps: Upload. Discover.
Version control-based slide updating
Your team presents with branded, accurate, and legally compliant content every time. Shufflrr can distribute updated PowerPoint slides to individual presentations through parent/child slide inheritance.
All files are formatted as slides
Find specific slides or files using advanced content and metadata search. With Shufflrr’s slide management, all file types are easy to find and reuse in pre-built presentations or in the moment of an active presentation.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an Shufflrr account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login like
Configure integration with Shufflrr
To configure the integration with Shufflrr, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Log in to Shufflrr.
- Click on Admin > Settings
- Scroll and click on SAML Single Sign-On to enable it.
- Scroll down to SAML Single Sign-On.
- Upload the Identity Provider certificate file into the Identity Provider Metadata field by clicking in Upload.
- Enter the corresponding Identity Provider Issuer ID.
- Enter the corresponding Single Sign-on Service URL.
- Press Save to save the settings.
For more details, you can follow Shufflrr docs.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to Shufflrr. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.