The knowledge base software that reduces employee mistakes, questions, and onboarding time
ScreenSteps provides a wide range of features designed to modernize your knowledge base and take it to the next level. Never put a caller on hold again — saving time, reducing employee mistakes, and making your whole organization run more efficiently.
- Call flows
- Context-sensitive help (for employees)
- Online searchable knowledge base
- Troubleshooting guides
With Auth0 you can use SAML to enable Single-Sign On (SSO) and allow your users to log in once and use the same credentials to access ScreenSteps.
Improve employee performance
Use interactive guides to provide employees with step-by-step instructions that reduce post-training support time by 84%.
Easily create and manage content
Fill and update your knowledge base quickly. Create 4x the documents in ¼ of the time.
Make data-driven decisions
Take the guessing out of who is using your articles and how they are being used with analytics.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an ScreenSteps account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||SAML Consumer URL from ScreenSteps SAML settings page like
Configure integration with ScreenSteps
To configure the integration with ScreenSteps, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- On the left side menu go to Settings
- Click on Single Sign-on
- Click on Configure SSO
- Set title and keep mode as SAML
- Upload the SAML Certificate and SAML Metadata
- Activate it and and fill in the Remote Login URL
- Update the settings
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to ScreenSteps. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.