Real-Time Analytics at Speed and Scale
The real-time indexing database for modern data applications. Serve sub-second analytics on data from operational databases, data lakes and data streams.
Rockset enables interactive real-time analytics in your application - logistics tracking, security analytics, gaming leaderboards and more. Our radical approach makes real-time analytics fast, flexible and easy by indexing every field in your structured, semi-structured, geo or time series data.
Rockset indexes all fields, including nested fields, in a Converged Index™ which combines an inverted index, a columnar index and a row index. Our optimizer uses these indexes in parallel, exploiting selective query patterns and accelerating aggregations.
Standard SQL including JOINs on multi-dimensional data. Search, aggregate and join any data, including semi-structured data from NoSQL databases, without defining indexes, specifying schemas or denormalizing data.
Built to exploit the elasticity of the cloud. Scale your customer-facing analytics without the hassle of installing, configuring and tuning a database. Rockset is a highly reliable, massively distributed system.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an Rockset account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login like
|Audience||Service Provider Entity URL from within SSO_PROVIDER like
Configure integration with Rockset
To configure the integration with Rockset, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Log in to Rockset.
- Click on Manage > Users > Access Settings
- Scroll and click on Single Sign On.
- Enter the Identity Provider Login URL on Single Sing-On URL
- Copy and paste the x.509 certificate provided by Auth0.
- Press Enable to save the settings.
For more details, you can follow Rockset docs.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to Rockset. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.