Unlock the potential of your digital operations
QuickBase empowers businesses to quickly turn ideas into applications that make them more efficient, informed, and productive. By using QuickBase, anyone — regardless of technical background — can quickly create business apps they can use and share with others. Find out why QuickBase is trusted by 6,000 companies, including half of the Fortune 100
Scale for an even faster-paced future with technology that simplifies, standardizes and automates unique supply chain processes core software platforms can’t handle.
Continuously improve the processes at the core of your business with a platform that is as flexible as you need it to be.
CRM & Sales
Tailor your customer CRM database in Quickbase and centralize your data, securely integrate with your existing systems, and evolve as you grow.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an Quickbase account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login like
Configure integration with Quickbase
To configure the integration with Quickbase, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Log in to Quickbase.
- Click on Quickbase Admin > Manage the realm.
- Click on SAML Authentication then click on Configure SAML.
- In Certificate file (.cert) click on Choose file and upload the certificate file.
- Fill the Sign-in URL field with the Identity Provider Login URL.
- Fill the Support page URL field with the URL for internal IT support and provide a text in Text for support link.
- Set the Entity ID field with an URL of the form
- Fill the Provider name field.
- Press Submit to save the settings.
For more details, you can follow Quickbase docs.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to Quickbase. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.