The only tool you need to run a profitable agency
Productive.io is an integrated business management software for SaaS agencies that combines project management, time tracking, sales pipeline, profitability, and CRM into a single, robust, and powerful package. Unlike traditional setups where businesses implement multiple systems and platforms to get the job done, Productive.io provides users with a single solution to manage their business, enhance collaboration and communication, and drive business growth.
Tracking profitability on projects in real-time makes it easier and faster for you to react to problems and course-correct to fix them.
Communicate with your co-workers and clients. Send files, mention them in comments or have a private conversation.
Plan work ahead and learn who's overbooked, who can take more work and who's on vacation or sick leave. A top-down view of your team, at a glance.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an Productive account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login like
|Audience||Service Provider Entity URL from within SSO_PROVIDER like
Configure integration with Productive
To configure the integration with Productive, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Log in to Productive.
- Click on Home > Settings
- Scroll and click on Single Sign-on and click on Configure.
- Fill the IDENTITY PROVIDER SINGLE SIGN-ON URL field with the Identity Provider Login URL.
- Fill the METADATA URL field.
- Press ENABLE SSO to save the settings.
For more details, you can follow Productive docs.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to Productive. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.