Policy and Procedure Management Software that Works for You
PolicyTech is a secure, cloud-based solution. There is no technology for you to install or manage. You can focus on what is important to you ensuring that your policy and procedures are used as intended, are up-to-date, and provide compliance evidence. PolicyTech uses rules-based workflows and alerts to keep policies moving through the process, alerting compliance managers about unread policies, and reminding document owners when to update or retire policies.
Access Important Policies and Procedures Anywhere
Our mobile-friendly design and powerful search and browse capabilities make it easy to access relevant policies and procedures in any location.
Automate Your Workflow Process to Save Time and Resources
Create, edit and review localized versions of policies, automatically linked to the master document. Deliver policies directly to your employees with automatic attestation tracking.
Audit-Ready Reporting is Available Anytime
Version control with automatic archiving stores employee signatures with each version at the time it was reviewed, providing more thorough reporting and support for audits.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an PolicyTech account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login like
Configure integration with PolicyTech
To configure the integration with PolicyTech, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Log in to PolicyTech.
- Click on System Settings > System/IT Settings > Login Settings
- Click on SAML 2.0
- Verification certificate: Open the Identity Provider Certificate with a text editor and copy and paste it.
- Issuer Copy and paste the SAML Issuer.
- Sign-on URL: Copy and paste the Identity Provider URL.
- Press Save to save the settings.
For more details, you can follow PolicyTech docs.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to PolicyTech. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.