Power Up Your Employee Network
Pingboard changes the way organizations plan for their most important asset, their people. Pingboard offers a variety of different products including a fully customizable org chart, easy to use company directories, and helpful onboarding tools that helps you become more transparent, leading to more efficient, and better-working teams. With Pingboard you can create unlimited, private copies of your plan to ensure you are prepared for every scenario.
Rich Employee Profiles
Profiles go beyond the basics. Customize what your people share with each other to make it fit with your culture.
A Powerful Employee Directory
Search the directory for answers to everyday questions. Find coworkers by name, office location, skills, interests, and more.
The Away Message, Reimagined
Status tells you who’s in and who’s out—today, tomorrow, and even months in advance. Connect with Slack to see coworkers' updated Statuses in real-time.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an Pingboard account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login like
Configure integration with Pingboard
To configure the integration with Pingboard, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Log in to Pingboard.
- Click on Admin > Add-Ons > Custom SSO
- Click on Enable
- Copy and Paste the Identity Provider Metadata file into the IdP Metadata field.
- Choose urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.1:nameid-format:emailAddress for Name ID Format
- Press Save to save the settings.
For more details, you can follow Pingboard docs.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to Pingboard. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.