Use the power of a scalable software localization platform to enter new markets reliably
Phrase is the leading software localization platform, and the most reliable way to localize a website or mobile application. Customers around the world rely on Phrase as the most comprehensive and scalable solution for taking multilingual digital products global.
Scale with smart automation
Phrase is serious about helping developers streamline their work. For us, this means providing a fast and reliable import and export of language files.
Getting Things Done
Organize all of your software translation projects in the form of Jobs directly in Phrase. Automatically notify all relevant team members whenever translations are needed or as soon as they are completed.
All the integrations you need
Adapt your translation process to your organization's needs, thanks to a variety of plugins and integrations. Connect Phrase to your favorite tools and services.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an Phrase account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login like
|Audience||Service Provider Entity URL from within SSO_PROVIDER like
Configure integration with Phrase
To configure the integration with Phrase, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Log in to Phrase.
- Click on User Name > SSO
- Click on Enable
- Enter the Identity Provider Login URL on Single Sign-On URL
- Enter the Issuer on Issuer
- Copy and paste the x.509 certificate provided by Auth0.
- Enter the Identity Provider SHA1 fingerprint on Certificate Fingerprint
- Select SHA1 on Fingerprint Algorithm
- Press Update Settings to save the settings.
For more details, you can follow Phrase docs.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to Phrase. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.