HR software that really matters
Designed for small to mid-sized businesses, PeopleHR provides a platform for all key HR functions, including applicant tracking, personnel tracking, performance review, and more. The system includes an employee-tracking database, that allows users to create new employee records, fill in key contact information, and store documents. PeopleHR includes unlimited document storage, so users can attach as much paperwork as necessary to each employee profile.
Within the applicant tracking module of PeopleHR, users can create new job offerings, as well as build out a custom career page that matches the branding of a company’s site. Each job posting can be completely customized. Once a candidate applies, they’re added to the recruitment pipeline, and recruiters can view all candidate information.
Struggling to hire the best people for your organization?
You don't have to leave recruitment to chance, or even a game of numbers. The People HR Applicant Tracking System helps you to attract and retain the most talented people who fit your culture. Build a compelling employer brand, share your vacancies in the right places, and easily identify and con...
Want to achieve results that make a difference?
When you can demonstrate the value of HR, other people in your business will be more likely to listen to your recommendations. People HR helps you discover vital HR information, and present it to your fellow business leaders in a way that drives positive action. Stop wrestling with spreadsheets, ...
Want to make smarter HR decisions?
People HR helps you make smarter HR decisions, by recommending actions based on HR best practice. See what other HR professionals are doing, to learn from your peers and improve your decision making. Then benchmark your HR statistics against other organizations in your industry, to find out where...
Before you begin:
- Sign up for a People HR account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login
Configure integration with People HR
To configure the integration with People HR, follow the steps below with the data show in the Tutorial view.
- Log in to People HR with an administrator account.
- Navigate to Settings > Company.
- Scroll and find the Upload 'Single Sign On' SAML meta-data file file uploader.
- Click Browse and select the metadata file from Auth0.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to People HR. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.