Automatically manage, govern & optimize your cloud spend
ParkMyCloud, a Turbonomic company, provides a self-service SaaS platform that helps enterprises automatically identify and eliminate wasted cloud spend. More than 1,400 enterprises around the world – including Sysco, Workfront, Hitachi ID Systems, Sage Software, and National Geographic
Manage Your Resources, Easily
Manage AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and AliCloud resources across multiple resource types, accounts, regions and providers in a single, easy-to-use interface.
Eliminate Wasted Spend
Use a robust policy engine to automatically turn resources off when they’re not needed, saving an average of 65%.
Maximize Savings with Machine Learning
Data-driven recommendations based on your actual resource utilization history save you the most money with no operational impact.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an ParkMyCloud account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login like
|Audience||Service Provider Entity URL from within SSO_PROVIDER like
Configure integration with ParkMyCloud
To configure the integration with ParkMyCloud, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Log in to ParkMyCloud.
- Click on Single Sign On
- Select custom on the Idp field
- Select upload an Idp metadata file on the Idp configuration field
- Upload the Identity Provider Metadata file into the Idp metadata field.
- Press Save Changes to save the settings.
For more details, you can follow ParkMyCloud docs.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to ParkMyCloud. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.