Connect securely to PagerDuty, the real-time operations platform
PagerDuty is the central nervous system for your digital ecosystem.
An always-on world requires a proactive and preventative approach to managing your digital operations. PagerDuty gives you real-time visibility into your critical apps and services all in one place, driven by our full-service ownership model.
Whether it’s keeping the eggs fresh or keeping the website running, over 12,000 customers choose PagerDuty. Here’s why:
- Easy to start, easy to grow
- Most reliable and scalable
- Fastest resolution
- Continual Improvement
Alerting and scheduling so your teams are ready and empowered to take fast action.
Automate work across teams, execute detailed playbooks, and accelerate resolutions.
Apply machine learning for full incident context, real-time triaging, and personalized recommendations
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an PagerDuty account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||SAML Endpoint URL from PagerDuty like
|Audience||The audience follows this format
Configure integration with PagerDuty
To configure the integration with PagerDuty, follow the steps below with the data show in the Tutorial view.
- Click your user icon on the right and select Account Settings and select the Single Sign-on tab.
- Click the SAML radio button to configure Single Sign On in PagerDuty
- Copy the SAML Endpoint URL to paste into Auth0
- Paste the certificate in the X.509 Certificate field and paste the Login URL
- Save changes
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to PagerDuty. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.