Become an architect of your online org chart
Orginio lets you easily create corporate structures within the tool or import existing data by connecting to an HR system or uploading an Excel file. Additionally, the software allows for the visualization of key metrics, the usage of custom color schemes, role-based access to specific data, and comes with useful search and export functionalities. Its feature for scenario planning enables reorganization simulations and workforce modeling via drag-and-drop to better plan for future scenarios.
Our web-based org chart tool orginio allows for the visualization of organizational structures in no time.
The cloud solution orginio gives a clear overview of all the teams’ structures. Identify a team’s manager and all the team members, and discover the relationships between employees such as deputyship.
Find all necessary employee information in your online organization chart.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an Orginio account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login like
Configure integration with Orginio
To configure the integration with Orginio, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Log in to Orginio.
- Click on Settings
- Click on User Management > SSO > Change Provider.
- Choose SAML 2.0 from the dropdown options.
- STS SAML 2.0 Endpoints URL: Copy and paste the Identity Provider URL.
- STS / IdP Signing Certificate: Open the Identity Provider Certificate with a text editor and copy and paste it.
- Press Save to save the settings.
For more details, you can follow Orginio docs.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to Orginio. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.