Connect with Nuclino, a lightweight and collaborative wiki for all your team's knowledge
Nuclino is a collaborative wiki that allows you to organize your team's knowledge, docs and notes.
Nuclino has a wide range of features, here are some of them:
- Easy to use Editor
- Real-time collaboration
- Instant search
- Version history
- Views & visualizations
- Internal links
- Mobile apps
- Documents export
- Access rights
Create beautiful content
Bring your content to life with text, images, videos, files, tasks, embeds, code blocks, and more. Write even faster with Markdown.
Collaborate in real-time
Every item is instantly shared with your team. When someone is editing, you can see changes as they type.
Find anything fast
Type into the search bar and instantly see relevant content. Switch between search results without losing context.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an Nuclino account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||ACS URL from your Nuclino settings like
Configure integration with Nuclino
To configure the integration with Nuclino, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Open your Team settings by opening the main menu in the top left corner, clicking on the team name and clicking Team settings
- Go to Authentication
- Select SAML-based single sign-on (SSO)
- Fill in the SSO URL with the Identity Provider Login URL
- Fill in the IDP Entity ID and the Public Certificate
- Click on Save Changes
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to Nuclino. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.