Maps and location for developers
Our APIs, SDKs, and live updating map data give developers tools to build better mapping, navigation, and search experiences across platforms.
Mapbox Studio is like Photoshop, for maps. We give designers control over everything from colors and fonts, to 3D features and camera angles, to the pitch of the map as a car enters a turn.
Mapbox provides powerful routing engines, accurate, traffic-powered travel times, and intuitive turn-by-turn directions to help you build engaging navigation experiences.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an Mapbox account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login like
Configure integration with Mapbox
To configure the integration with Mapbox, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Log in to Mapbox.
- Click on Settings > Security
- Scroll to Single Sign On and click On.
- IdP sign-on URL: Copy and paste the Identity Provider URL.
- Issuer ID Copy and paste the SAML Issuer.
- X.509 certificate: Open the Identity Provider Certificate with a text editor and copy and paste it.
- Press Save single sign on settings to save the settings.
For more details, you can follow Mapbox docs.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to Mapbox. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.