Lucidchart is the intelligent diagramming application.
Lucidchart is the intelligent diagramming application that brings teams together to make better decisions and build the future. SSO with Auth0 allows for your users to sign in to Lucidchart with a single credential and quickly get to work.
Clarify complexity – Individuals and teams can easily and quickly map out where they are, what’s missing, and what’s next.
Align insights - A common visual language accelerates collaboration and improves communication, helping people make the right decisions.
Build the future—faster - Even the best ideas need help to become real. Bring to life the plans that will propel your business.
Create a shared vision
Quickly visualize your team's processes, systems, and organizational structure. Intelligent diagramming lets you visualize complex ideas faster, clearer and more collaboratively.
Get everyone on the same page
A common visual language accelerates collaboration and improves communication. It’s easier to align and stay aligned when everyone collaborates in the same space.
Bring plans to life
Even the best ideas need help to become real. Lucidchart allows you to stay focused and sprint forward with purpose.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an Lucidchart account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login like
Configure integration with Lucidchart
To configure the integration with Lucidchart, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Log in to Lucidchart.
- Click on User Name > Account Settings.
- Click on ADMIN.
- Click on Identity Management.
- Click on Allow SAML authentication to enable SAML authentication.
- Click on Configure.
- In the Lucidchart Sign in URL section define the Domain field or modify it if required. This value is used in the domain value in the Callback URL.
- In the Identity Providers section click on Add Identity Provider and upload the IdP metadata file.
- The settings are saved automatically, you can test it pressing on Test SAML Connection button.
For more details, you can follow Lucidchart docs.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to Lucidchart. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.