Accelerate On-Strategy Delivery at Scale
LeanKit supports the implementation of Lean principles, practices, and work methodologies across all business functions, to help organizations create an environment of continuous improvement and innovation to deliver customer value, faster. By visualizing your work as it flows through your process, LeanKit provides a big-picture understanding of the work that helps teams work together more effectively.
Process and Work Visualization
Visually manage work using Kanban boards with the flexibility to easily model any workflow process, regardless of complexity.
Identify Risks to Delivery
Visually communicate blocked work and identify process bottlenecks to ensure that risks to flow are addressed as quickly as possible.
Online Kanban Boards
LeanKit’s online Kanban boards for Lean and Agile teams helps you visualize your workflow and begin to see things you never saw before.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an LeanKit account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login like
Configure integration with LeanKit
To configure the integration with LeanKit, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Contact LeanKit via email and send them your the follow information:
-Identity Provider Certificate -Identity Provider URL
- LeanKit will send an email with confirmation that the SSO is enabled.
- Login to LeanKit and they will redirect you to the SSO login.
For more details, you can follow LeanKit docs.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to LeanKit. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.