Security awareness training and simulated phishing platform.
KnowBe4 is the world’s largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform that helps you manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. The KnowBe4 platform is user-friendly and intuitive. It was built to scale for busy IT pros that have 16 other fires to put out. Our goal was to design the most powerful, yet easy-to-use platform available.
Train Your Users
The world's largest library including interactive modules, videos, games, posters and newsletters. Automated training campaigns with scheduled reminder emails.
We provide baseline testing to assess the Phish-prone percentage of your users through a free simulated phishing attack.
Phish Your Users
Best-in-class, fully automated simulated phishing attacks, thousands of templates with unlimited usage, and community phishing templates.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an KnowBe4 account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login like
|Audience||Service Provider Entity URL from within SSO_PROVIDER like
Configure integration with KnowBe4
To configure the integration with KnowBe4, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Log in to KnowBe4.
- Click on User email > Account Settings.
- Click on Account Integrations and click on SAML.
- Click on SAML Settings.
- Click on Enable SAML SSO to enable the service.
- Enter Identity Provider Login URL into the IdP SSO Target URL field.
- Enter Identity Provider SHA1 fingerprint into the IdP Cert Fingerprint field.
- Click on Generate Unique Entity ID to generate the Audience URL.
- Press Save SAML Settings then press Save Changes at the bottom of the page to save the settings.
For more details, you can follow KnowBe4 docs.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to KnowBe4. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.