An all-in-one workplace platform that allows highly collaborative teams to build, share, and automate custom workflows
Kintone is a no-code business application platform that allows non-technical users to create powerful apps, workflows, and databases for their teams and organizations. Using clicks instead of code, Kintone users can build apps that automate business processes, collaborate on projects/tasks, and quickly report on complex data.
One shared platform for all your tasks
Create every app you need and see all your data in one central dashboard instead of across twenty platforms.
A dynamic database for all your data
Kintone’s platform gives you the flexibility of a spreadsheet with the bonus of a centralized database the whole team can access at any time, from anywhere.
A platform with collaborative tools
Kintone’s collaboration features make it easy to send, track, and recall personal and group conversations for minimal knowledge loss.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an Kintone account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login like
Configure integration with Kintone
To configure the integration with Kintone, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Log in to Kintone.
- Click on Administration
- Under Security click on Login.
- Enable SAML Authentication
- Enter the Identity Provider Login Url in the Login Url section
- Enter a Url where you wish to be redirected after logout in the Logout Url: section
- Download and upload the Identity Provider Certificate in Certificate section.
- Press Save to save the settings.
For more details, you can follow Kintone docs.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to Kintone. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.