Trusted by thousands of companies across 50+ countries
Jitbit Helpdesk is a great support ticketing system, offered both as a SaaS and "on-premise" versions at a very reasonable price. Comes with a mobile app, powerful integrations, SAML- and windows-integrated authentication. Not to mention all the standard helpdesk feature, like Knowledge base, file attachments, email integration, live updates, agent collision detection, and all the rest
With Auth0 you can use SAML to enable Single-Sign On (SSO) and allow your users to log in once and use the same credentials to access Jitbit Helpdesk.
Help Desk Automation
Automate the repetitive parts of customer support. And save a heap of time in the process.With our powerful automation triggers you can ask Jitbit to send automatic replies, assign technicians to tickets and set ticket due dates.
Imagine a shared inbox for your helpdesk team. Then throw in some advanced reporting. How about bulk actions and ticket-merging capabilities? And let’s add transparency for your customers into the mix. That’s what Jitbit is all about.
Let your customers suggest and vote for new features. And discuss them in a public forum. This free add-on makes product management both easy and data-driven.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for a Jitbit Helpdesk account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login
Configure integration with Jitbit Helpdesk
To configure the integration with Jitbit Helpdesk, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Log into your Jitbit Helpdesk as an administrator.
- In the top toolbar, click Administration and click in General settings.
- Go to the Authentication settings section and select Enable SAML 2.0 single sign on.
- Enter in the EndPoint URL input the Identity Provider Login URL.
- In x509 certificate copy and paste the content of Identity Provider Certificate.
- Click Save changes.
For more details, you can follow Jitbit Helpdesk docs.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to Jitbit Helpdesk. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.