Manage and protect all your iPad, iPhone, Mac and Apple TV devices from anywhere
Give employees and students the tools they need to have more profound moments at work and in the classroom. Designed to automate device management for you while driving end-user productivity and creativity, Jamf Pro (formerly Casper Suite) is the Enterprise Mobility Management tool that empowers IT pros and the users they support by delivering on the promise of unified endpoint management for Apple devices.
Provision the perfect Mac, iPad, iPhone or Apple TV for your users. Choose a zero-touch, hands-free experience or take a more hands-on approach. Either way, enroll devices and deploy them with ease.
Ongoing management is the bread and butter of IT’s daily activities. Go beyond configuration profiles and use policies and scripts to customize devices for the optimal user experience.
Secure your Apple devices by leveraging native security features. Manage device settings and configurations, restrict malicious software, and patch all of your Apple devices without user interaction. For endpoint protection purpose-built for Mac, use Jamf Pro with Jamf Protect.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for a jamf Pro account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login
Configure integration with jamf Pro
To configure the integration with jamf Pro, follow the steps below with the data show in the Tutorial view.
- Go to Settings ⚙️ -> System Setting -> Single Sign-on.
- Click on Edit 🖉 and select Enable Single Sign-On Authentication checkbox.
- Choose Other in the Identity Provider dropdown and enter a name (Auth0).
- Leave Entity ID with the default value.
- Choose Metadata URL or Metadata File from the Identity Provider Metadata Source dropdown and provide this values.
- Configure the Token Expiration if you need.
- On User Mapping you can configure the mappings between Auth0 and jamf. Leave Identity Provider User Mapping as it is and change Jamf Pro User Mapping to "Email".
- Allow users to bypass the Single Sign-On authentication can be changed to disable or enable the jamf login.
- Other options can be left unchanged.
For more details, you can follow jamf Pro tutorial.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to jamf Pro. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.