Global SMS messaging built for scale, speed, and deliverability
With infobib and Auth0, you can connect to multiple countries with a single interface and enjoy all the benefits of an industry-leading platform that ensures compliance and value. Verified SMS helps increase customer trust in brand communication and raise awareness at the same time by including the brand name, logo, description, link preview, and verification of each message – enhancing the customer experience for all types of SMS communication.
Our local presence enables us to react faster and have everyday interactions with our customers, providing solutions in-line with their needs, local requirements and based on proven best-practices.
Scalable, Fast, and Flexible Solutions
Our solutions are created to adapt to the constantly changing market and communication trends at speeds and levels of precision and personalization that only an in-house solution can offer.
Our infrastructure easily scales horizontally, leveraging the hybrid cloud model to never run out of resources.
You can send multi-factor authentication (MFA) text messages using Infobip. Infobip SMS is a messaging platform that enables Auth0 to deliver multi-factor verification via text messages. To learn more, see Infobip's SMS Overview.
Note: The following steps will add text-message-based MFA to the login flow for the tenant in which you're working. We highly recommend testing this setup on a staging or development server before making the changes to your production login flow.
Before you begin:
- Make sure you have an Auth0 account and tenant. Sign up for free.
Set up the partner application
To configure your integration with Infobip SMS:
- Log in to the Infobip Portal or sign up for a free trial.
- Create and capture a new API Key on the Infobip API Keys page.
Add the Action
- Select Add Integration (at the top of this page).
- Read the necessary access requirements and click Continue.
- Configure the integration using the following fields:
- Infobip API Key
- Click Create to add the integration to your Library.
- Click the Add to flow link on the pop-up that appears.
- Drag the Action into the desired location in the flow.
- Click Apply Changes.
Activate custom SMS factor
To use the SMS factor, your tenant needs to have MFA enabled globally or required for specific contexts using rules. To learn how to enable the MFA feature, see:
The last steps are to configure the SMS Factor to use the custom code and test the MFA flow. Note: Once you complete the steps below, Auth0 will begin using this factor for MFA during login. Before activating this integration in production, please make sure you have configured all components correctly and verified on a test tenant.
- Go to Dashboard > Security > Multi-factor Auth and click the Phone Message factor box.
- In the modal that appears, select Custom for the delivery provider, then make any adjustments you'd like to the templates. Click Save when complete, and close the modal.
- Enable the SMS factor using the toggle switch to begin using this factor.
Test MFA flow
Trigger an MFA flow and verify that everything works as intended.
If you do not receive the text message, look in your tenant logs for a failed Phone Message log entry. To learn which event types to search, see the Log Event Type Code list, or you can use the Filter control to find MFA errors.
Make sure that:
- The Action is in the Send Phone Message flow.
- The secrets are the same ones you created in the steps above.
- Your Infobip account is active (not suspended).
- Your phone number is formatted using the E.164 format.