A better employee scheduling experience is just a click away
Humanity is the the employee scheduling solution at your Fingertips.
Whether on desktop, mobile or tablet, Humanity delivers the best employee scheduling experience reliably from anywhere, every time.
Build Smarter Employee Schedules
Reduce the amount of time spent creating compliant, error-free schedules by 80% through automated, predictive rule-based scheduling technology.
Enhance Employee Experience
You value your employees, so do we. That’s why Humanity built a platform that focuses on employee experience through a user-friendly interface and top industry rated mobile application.
Control Labor Costs
Remove manual processes and take the guesswork out of managing overtime costs. Humanity’s robust budgeting tool and conflict engine allow you to track and proactively flag impacts to your bottom line in real time.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an Humanity account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||Access Consumer Service (ACS) from Humanity like
Configure integration with Humanity
To configure the integration with Humanity, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Click on the Settings icon on the right side corner
- On the menu on the left under Integration click on Single Sign-On
- Check the SAML Enabled
- Fill in the SAML Issuer URL with your Identity Provider Login URL
- Fill in the X.509 Certificate
- On the Remote Logout URL set
- Save the settings
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to Humanity. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.