The simplest way to coordinate & track service hours
Helper Helpers remarkably efficient software platform and mobile apps enable you to easily coordinate and track service hours across your entire organization. When you implement our solution well provide a custom training for your team on how to effectively utilize Helper Helper in addition we are always available by phone and email to support you. We make it easy to increase your community impact while you track your community engagement.
Recognize Top Performers
Engage your members through friendly competition. Acknowledge individuals and teams that provide the most impact to your community.
World-Class Customer Support
Our client success team stops at nothing to help you utilize the Helper Helper platform to best fit your organization and goals. We start with hands-on product training and implementation followed by periodic check-ins and updates to ensure that both you and your members continue to engage with t...
Your platform, Your community
Helper Helper gives you a private, branded cloud so you can provide your members with targeted experiences they will love. The platform assists with sign-ups, reminders, coordination, tracking and reporting.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an Helper Helper account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login like
|Audience||Service Provider Entity URL from within SSO_PROVIDER like
Configure integration with Helper Helper
To configure the integration with Helper Helper, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Contact Helper Helper via email and send them your Identity Provider Metadata.
- Helper Helper will send the Callback URL and Audience for the configuration form in Auth0.
- Login to Helper Helper and they will redirect you to the SSO login.
For more details, you can follow Helper Helper docs.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to Helper Helper. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.