Empower engineers to deliver software on-demand with intelligent Software Delivery
Harness.io is a self-service platform solution for every team the Harness CI/CD Platform enables software changes of all types to reach production environments in a safe, quick, and sustainable way.
Harness CD is a Self-Service Continuous Delivery module that enables engineers to deploy on-demand without scripts, plugins, version dependencies, toil, downtime and anger.
Harness CI (formerly Drone) is a self-service CI solution that is container-native so all builds are isolated, and all extensions are standardized. Kiss your butler goodbye.
Cloud Cost Management
Harness Cloud Cost Management empowers engineers with cloud cost visibility of their apps, microservices, and clusters. The best part? Tagging isn’t required.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an Harness account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login like
Configure integration with Harness
To configure the integration with Harness, follow the steps below with the data show in the Tutorial view.
- Go to Security > AccessManagement and then select Authentication Settings
- Click on + Add SSO Providers > SAML
- Set a name, upload your metadata file
- On the Group Attribute name set
- Save the changes
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to Harness. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.