All-in-One Client-Side Risk Management Platform
Feroot is the first way to manage and automate everything you need to protect your data assets on the client-side of your web applications and websites – from credit card data to login credentials, ePHI, and more. All in one, online platform.
Feroot provides visibility into web page blind spots, identifies security issues and deviations from baseline within your own and third-party scripts.
Feroot assessment reports provide targeted and actionable insights so that you can quickly mitigate gaps to stop drive-by, targeted, and zero-day attacks.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an Feroot account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login like
Configure integration with Feroot
To configure the integration with Feroot, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Log in to Feroot.
- Click on Settings > Account > SAML
- Upload the Identity Provider Metadata file and click Upload.
- Press Enable SAML to save the settings.
For more details, you can follow Feroot docs.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to Feroot. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.