SSO for Federated Directory, the cross-company contact directory
With Federated Directory your organization will be able to group employees from different corporate address books into a federated directory.
Encourages collaboration between companies
A Federated Directory will give your employees the ability to search through the contact data of all the users that they share a group with.
Privacy & Security
The data of a user is only shared with the persons in the same group. Only the user itself or its administrator can place a user in a group.
Integrate your corporate address book
Synchronize your current corporate address book and all future changes to Federated Directory from multiple platforms and through our API.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an Federated Directory account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login like
Configure integration with Federated Directory
To configure the integration with Federated Directory, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Go to your directory
- Go to Settings
- In the Authentication methods select SAML
- Fill in your Login URL and Verification Certificate
- Copy and save the Directory id to setup the Callback URL
- Save the changes
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to Federated Directory. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.