The edge cloud platform behind the best of the web
Fastly helps the world’s most popular digital businesses keep pace with their customer expectations by delivering fast, secure, and scalable online experiences. Businesses trust Fastly’s edge cloud platform to accelerate the pace of technical innovation, mitigate evolving threats, and scale on demand. Founded in 2011, Fastly powers online destinations including Airbnb, GitHub, Alaska Airlines, Pinterest, Vimeo, The Guardian, The New York Times, and Ticketmaster.
So long, status quo CDNs
Fastly’s content delivery network is all about control and reliability deliver faster sites and apps, broadcast videos in the highest quality, and get real-time visibility — all in an agile, API-first platform.
Seriously useful security
Meet the web app and API security solution that everyone will use, from security teams to devs and ops. Our all-in-one, easily integrated solution is designed to work everywhere — and over 90% of customers run our next-gen WAF in blocking mode.
All the powers of edge computing
Gain greater control and speed at the edge, and run apps closer to users for terrific experiences. Whatever your architecture may be, Fastly can help our edge computing capabilities and serverless compute environment make innovation more secure, performant, and scalable.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an Fastly account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login like
|Audience||Service Provider Entity URL from within SSO_PROVIDER like
Configure integration with Fastly
To configure the integration with Fastly, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Log in to Fastly.
- Click on User Name > Account > Single Sign On
- Click on Add SAML Configuration
- Choose the Generic IdP option.
- Upload the Identity Provider Metadata file into the IdP Metadata field.
- Press Save and Enable SSO to save the settings.
For more details, you can follow Fastly docs.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to Fastly. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.