Enable SSO with the Facebook Workplace platform
Workplace isn't just another chat tool. It's a suite of features that integrate with your existing work tools, giving you and everyone in your business simple, familiar ways to share information with the right people at the right time. So you can keep everyone in touch and on track to achieve your goals.
Workplace has a big offer of features including: groups, live video broadcasting,, news feeds, knowledge library, integrations with existing tools, chat, voice and video calls multi-company groups and many more.
Talk to everyone
Workplace makes it easy to speak to everybody in your company, from head office to the shop floor.
Engage with everyone
Your people have great ideas. Workplace gives everyone a voice so you can start making the most of them.
Access for everyone
Workplace is simple, secure and connects everybody, whether they're behind a desk or in front of customers.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an Facebook Marketplace account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||ACS (Assertion Consumer Service) URL from within Facebook Workplace like
|Audience||Audience URL from within Facebook Marketplace like
Configure integration with Facebook Marketplace
To configure the integration with Facebook Marketplace, follow the steps below with the data show in the Tutorial view.
- In the Admin Panel, select Security
- Click on the Authentication tab
- Check the Single Sign-On (SSO) checkbox
- Click +Add New SSO Provider
- Fill in the values provided Auth0
- Test the SSO and save
It is necessary to enable SSO login for the users
- In the Admin Panel, select People
- Search for the user that you want to enable for SSO
- Click on the ... button and select Edit Person's Details
- Select SSO at Log in with
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to Facebook Marketplace. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.