Equipment Rental Software That Helps You Grow
EZRentOut, the all-in-one cloud based rental management software, is designed to track every piece of your rental equipment, while offering meaningful insights. Maximize your ROI and lower downtime while renting out equipment with EZRentOut. It integrates seamlessly with QBO and Xero, and our mobile application allows you to perform all of your operations on the go.
Quickly create, update and manage all your online and offline orders to streamline equipment rental operations across locations.
Create customized professional-grade invoices and auto-generate these invoices to track payments on monthly orders with ease.
Schedule orders well in advance, and quickly reserve rental equipment for customers. This leads to conflict-free bookings, every time.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an EZRentOut account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login like
Configure integration with EZRentOut
To configure the integration with EZRentOut, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Log in to EZRentOut.
- Click on Setting > Add ons
- Search for SAML Integration
- Click on Enable
- Identity Provider URL: Copy and paste the Identity Provider URL.
- X.509 Certificate: Open the Identity Provider Certificate with a text editor and copy and paste it.
- Leave Last Name and Email attributes from SAML configuration as the default values.
- Press Update to save the settings.
For more details, you can follow EZRentOut docs.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to EZRentOut. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.