A cloud based asset tracking software
EZOfficeInventory is a cloud based asset tracking software that allows SMBs and Enterprises to track and manage equipment across locations. It caters to the diverse needs of different industries by providing various customization options that makes it easy to track all types of items including IT assets, AV equipment, furniture, construction tools, etc.
Track the complete asset lifecycle
A complete asset management solution that comes with a comprehensive log for each asset - starting from procurement all the way through to retirement.
Simplify operational workflows
Improve your equipment inventory management by streamlining workflows. Know what’s needed, by whom, and when it’s due back.
Manage assets across locations
Whether your assets are spread out across states, departments, or teams, EZOfficeInventory has got you covered. Also comes with Access Control.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an EZOfficeInventory account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login like
Configure integration with EZOfficeInventory
To configure the integration with EZOfficeInventory, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Log in to EZOfficeInventory.
- Click on Settings > Add Ons.
- Search for SAML Integration
- Click on Enable and enter the following values:
- Identity Provider URL
- Open the certificate with a text editor and copy and paste it into Identity Provider Certificate
- Edit attributes name to your convenience
- Chose default role for users
- Press UPDATE to save the settings.
For more details, you can follow EZOfficeInventory docs.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to EZOfficeInventory. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.