Integrate with Envoy, the enterprise-grade workplace platform
Design a place where everyone can feel safe and productive with Envoy’s workplace platform—Protect, Visitors, Deliveries, Rooms, and Desks.
SSO with Auth0 allows for your users and customers to sign on with a single credential.
Keep your team healthy and your workplace safe.
Welcome guests while keeping people, property, and ideas safe.
Declutter the mailroom by prompting package pickup.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an Premium or Enterprise Envoy account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Sign On URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login
Configure integration with Envoy
To configure the integration with Envoy, follow the steps below with the data show in the Tutorial view.
- On the dashboard go to Integrations
- Find "SAML" and click "Install"
- Add Auth0's fingerprint
- In Identity Provider HTTP SAML URL enter the Identity Provider Login URL.
- There you will also find the Sign On URL (Assertion Consumer Service URL)
For more details and to learn more about Envoy SSO integration go to Envoy's SAML tutorial
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to Envoy. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.