The modern BI platform that works seamlessly with your existing technology
Domo is the fully mobile, cloud-based operating system that unifies every component of your business and delivers it all, right on your phone. Domo brings together all your people, data, and systems into one place for a digitally-connected business.
Create data agility with an extensible data fabric for integration.
BI & Analytics
Promote data literacy with real-time, self-service analytics.
Embedded & Extended Analytics
Distribute data and analytics to customers and partners.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an Domo account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login like
Configure integration with Domo
To configure the integration with Domo, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Log in to Domo.
- Click on More > Admin
- Scroll and click on Security and click on Single Sign-on.
- Click on Start Setup
- Click on Metadata Upload
- Copy the Identity Provider Metadata Url and click Upload Metadata.
- Press Save Config to save the settings.
For more details, you can follow Domo docs.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to Domo. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.