Secure your domains from email impersonation and phishing attacks with DMARC
Dmarcian helps people deploy DMARC. Enjoy the benefits of improved security, delivery, and organization-wide visibility with DMARC. Offering a service for email domain owners based feedback to give clear visibility of domain usage, simplify email delivery & fight online fraud.
DMARC SaaS Platform
Allow our application to process and visualize DMARC data in ways that expose authentication gaps and unauthorized use of your domains.
Have confidence and expedite your DMARC project timeline by allowing our Deployment Managers to take you through our project-based approach.
Get on-demand support when needs arise. We can help you manage DMARC-related incidents, regular data reviews, ongoing compliance, and embedding DMARC into daily operations.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an Dmarcian account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login like
Configure integration with Dmarcian
To configure the integration with Dmarcian, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Log in to Dmarcian.
- Click on User Name > Preferences
- Scroll and click on Single Sign On and click on Configure.
- Click on Enable
- Upload the Identity Provider Metadata file into the Identity Provider Metadata field.
- Enter email into the Attribute Statements field.
- Customize log in url if needed.
- Press Save to save the settings.
For more details, you can follow Dmarcian docs.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to Dmarcian. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.