Deliver great customer service with our powerful and flexible helpdesk software
Deskpro Messenger lets you provide great support from anywhere. Users can access essential helpdesk features from a single, intuitive interface that you can embed wherever they need it the most.
Support every product, region, and audience with a single helpdesk. Our agile, flexible and robust platform is easily tailored to fit your specific needs.
Effortlessly migrate your data
Migrate from your legacy helpdesk software to Deskpro with ease using our super-simple and secure importer tools. You'll be up and running in no-time.
Your helpdesk, your way. With Deskpro, you can deploy your helpdesk on your own server infrastructure or use our Cloud Service.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an Deskpro account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||Consumer Service URL (ACS) from your Deskpro SAML settings like
Configure integration with Deskpro
To configure the integration with Deskpro, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Go to the Admin Home at
- On the left side menu click on CRM > Auth & SSO
- Click on the Add button
- Select SAML Authentication
- Fill in the following fields:
- SSO: Single Sign On URL
- Metadata: Issuer XML metadata URL
- x509 Certificate
- Click on Install App
- Now you will see the Consumer Service URL (ACS) that is used to setup the Callback URL
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to Deskpro. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.