Shift work simplified
Deputy is the ultimate workforce manager, offering you the best technology in a web based solution. Simplifying your scheduling, timesheets, tasking, employee communication and administrative tasks. With brilliant apps and one click payroll integration we make your life easier. Let Deputy give you visibility and control over your business and workforce management.
Schedule in minutes
Create the smartest schedule for your team and share it instantly. If staff call out sick, find replacements with a few taps.
Capture time worked, simply
Make it easy for staff to verify when and where they worked, so everyone is paid correctly for their time.
Engage your team
Give staff a convenient way to keep track of their shifts, request time off, and stay across critical updates in one app.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an Deputy account
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login like
Configure integration with Deputy
To configure the integration with Deputy, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Log in to Deputy.
- Click on User Name > Business Settings
- Click on Single Sign On Settings
- Click on Enable and enter the following values:
- Identity Provider URL on Identity Provider login URL
- Issuer on Identity provider issuer
- Open the certificate with a text editor and copy and paste it into X.509 certificate
- Press Apply Changs to save the settings.
For more details, you can follow Deputy docs.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to Deputy. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.