Instantly Connect Everyone to Everything
To grow and thrive in the fast-paced digital era, you need an agile technology foundation that speeds the flow of information, interactions, and innovations so you can achieve better business outcomes, faster.
Dell Boomi’s intelligent, flexible and scalable platform quickly and easily unites everything and everyone in your digital ecosystem across channels, devices, and platforms.
With our cloud-native platform, getting started is easy – just log in and go – and you can scale it reliably and securely as you grow. Its sophisticated capabilities combined with an intuitive interface, built-in intelligence and insights from the Boomi community empower both IT and business users to get more done in less time so you can say yes to everything your business needs to succeed.
Dell Boomi is your faster, smarter path to better business outcomes.
Discover and connect quality-assured data from an almost infinite number of sources to turn high-volume data into high-quality information
Eliminate silos and build a fabric of connectivity across your entire application and data ecosystem that unlocks productivity
Create engaging, responsive experiences – powered by data – that delight and eliminate friction to accelerate your customer’s journey
Before you begin:
- Sign up for a Dell Boomi account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login
|Audience||Your target audience
- You will find this URL in the Dell Boomi SSO configuration. Callback URL and Audience URL are the same.
Configure integration with Dell Boomi
To configure the integration with Dell Boomi, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Go to your Dell Boomi website and click to Settings > Security Options > SSO Options.
- Select Enable SAML Single Sing-on check box.
- Click Import and upload the Identity Provider Certificate file.
- In the Identity Provider Sign In URL enter the Identity Provider Login URL from Auth0.
- Select Federation ID is in FEDERATION_ID Attribute element.
- Click Save
Dell Boomi uses a Federation ID that is unique to this service. You can configure this value in Settings > Account Access > User Management. You can edit each user Federation ID, we recommend to set this value to the user's email.
For more details, you can follow Dell Boomi docs.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to Dell Boomi. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.