Safe & secure cloud-based contract management software for the 21st century
We organize your contracts easily and affordable! Incredibly easy to use and manage. Search and find any document (even scans) in seconds. AI pulls key info for setup. Email reminders so you'll never forget to renew (or cancel) an important contract. Collaborate with your whole team-with unlimited users. No implementation or configuration means you will be up and running right away.
Don't Miss a Key Deadline
Missing contract deadlines can be a disaster for any business's fiscal stability. At ContractSafe, we alert you anytime an important contractual deadline is approaching, so you are always prepared well in advance of renewal dates.
Our contract management software makes finding the right document in no time your new reality. You can search any document from anywhere - even the scanned ones!
Your contracts are valuable. At ContractSafe, we take that seriously. Our cloud-based Contract Management Software is SOC2 certified and houses your data via Amazon's AMS ISO 27001 Certified Data Centers with Encryption, to keep your dealings completely secure.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an ContractSafe account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login like
Configure integration with ContractSafe
To configure the integration with ContractSafe, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Log in to ContractSafe.
- Click on Settings > Security & Integration
- Enable Single Sign On
- Enter email into the Email Identifier name field.
- Upload the Identity Provider Metadata file into the Identity Provider Metadata field.
- Press Save to save the settings.
For more details, you can follow ContractSafe docs.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to ContractSafe. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.