Recurring billing and subscription management tool
Chargebee is a recurring billing and subscription management tool that helps SaaS and SaaS-like businesses streamline Revenue Operations. Chargebee integrates with the leading payment gateways like Stripe, Braintree, PayPal etc. around the world to let you automate recurring payment collection along with invoicing, taxes, accounting, email notifications, SaaS Metrics and customer management.
Pricing models. Grandfathering. One-click roll-back. Doesn't get easier!
Currencies, compliance & taxes, all handled already.
Capture New Segments
March upmarket, go product-led, and everywhere between.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an Chargebee account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login like
Configure integration with Chargebee
To configure the integration with Chargebee, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Log in to Chargebee.
- Click on Settings > Security
- Click on Single Sign On > Set Up.
- Choose SAML
- Enter the Identity Provider Login Url in the Login Url section
- Open and copy the Identity Provider Certificate and paste it in the SAML Certificate section.
- Press Confirm to save the settings.
For more details, you can follow Chargebee docs.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to Chargebee. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.