The Execution Management Platform that powers all facets of business
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies.
Real-time Data Ingestion
Real Time Data Ingestion gets data from your entire process ecosystem into Celonis.
Process and Task Mining
Process and Task Mining show you exactly what is happening in your business.
Planning and Simulation
Planning and Simulation lets you model and simulate future-state processes to understand the impact of your decisions.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an Celonis account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login like
Configure integration with Celonis
To configure the integration with Celonis, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Log in to Celonis.
- Click on User Icon > Team Settings > Single Sign On
- Click on Add SSO Provider > SAML.
- Click on Metadata and upload the Identity Provider Metadata file into the Metadata field.
- Press Save to save the settings.
For more details, you can follow Celonis docs.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to Celonis. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.