A platform for running continuous integration pipelines
Buildkite is a platform for running fast, secure, and scalable continuous integration pipelines on your own infrastructure. Buildkite helps you ship your software faster and more reliably with testing and deployment tools that work for all of your software projects.Buildkite includes CI and build automation tool that combines the power of your own build infrastructure with the convenience of a managed, centralized web UI. Buildkite is a tool in the Continuous Integration category of a tech stack.
Build agents that give you full control
The agent checks out your source code, executes custom hooks and overrides, and then runs your build jobs. Your source code never leaves your infrastructure
Tools to scale across agents
Run as many build agents as you need (up to 10,000 connected per account), without breaking a sweat.
Pipelines that can automate more than just your tests
Automate complicated delivery pipelines or ops tasks with custom fields, and unblock them via the web or the API with a full log of who did what when.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an BuildKite account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login like
Configure integration with Buildkite
To configure the integration with Buildkite, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Log in to Buildkite.
- Click on Settings > Integrations > Single Sign On.
- On the Add Provider panel, click on the Custom SAML button.
- Copy and Paste Identity Provider Metadata URL into the Metadata URL.
- Press Create Provider to save the settings.
For more details, you can follow Buildkite docs.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to Buildkite. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.