Welcome to the forefront of workplace philanthropy
Bright Funds powers a technology platform that makes workplace giving, volunteerism, and grants management more effective for companies, more meaningful for employees, and more impactful for the world.
With Auth0 you can use SAML to enable Single-Sign On (SSO) and allow your users to log in once and use the same credentials to access Brightfunds.
Focus their efforts
Our intuitive skills-based volunteerism tool uncovers relevant opportunities, offering personalized recommendations that help employees give their time and talents.
Understand their impact
Employees can see how their donation is making a difference. Our team delivers updates from nonprofits to give people insight into their positive impact on the world.
Connect with their cause
Our Foundation Funds target a particular cause and are curated by leading experts in the field with deep knowledge of the issues involved and the nonprofits on the front lines. Employees can understand the problem, see the strategy, and track the Fund’s progress.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for a Brightfunds account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login
|Audience||Your target audience
Configure integration with Brightfunds
To configure the integration with Brightfunds, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Log into your Brightfunds as an administrator.
- Go to the Admin Dashboard clicking on the user profile picture.
- Click on Settings > Log In Settings and click Manage on the Single Sign-On section.
- Select Enable Single Sign-On.
- On the Sign-On URL enter the Identity Provider Login URL.
- Go to the Certificates section. Enter a certificate name (Auth0) and paste the content of the Identity Provider Certificate. Click Add New Certificate.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
You can enable the Auto Provision User to provision new users. Leave other fields with the default values.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to Brightfunds. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.